|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterEmerge 360 Japan K.K./Emerge 360 Japan 株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Project Manager
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
Our client is a foreign financial company and looking for an IT Consultant with at least 10 years of experience in the project management of life Insurance system.
-The main responsibility is to accelerate Digital Transformation Project to innovate systems and business processes by leveraging the new platforms and solutions with maximizing business value within the budget.
- Design optimized architecture to meet the requirements (i.e. performance, availability and quality), control tasks and progress of vendors and users, and report management team in a timely manner, based on your hands-on experience/skills for Cloud application.
- The 2nd responsibility is to take the lead of saving business project of new product development (i.e. VA, FA), service enhancement and alignment along with regulation changes as well as maintenance, by support for onsite consultants and outsource vendors, based on your knowledge and skills of application development and user business process.
- Support end users and vendors to ensure required quality of business requirement definition, system design documents and User Acceptance Test (UAT), and release.
- Regularly communicate and co-work with external company that manage Prod and infrastructure to successfully deliver the projects and align with Group policy.
- Improve and innovate system development process and test process to keep higher quality and time to market.
- Negotiate with banks to fix the specification and timeline of Front system (Illustration and Application (incl. paperless) systems.
- Investigate and support to introduce solution (i.e. SaaS, BPO etc.) served by the 3rd party systems to mitigate risk, cost and delivery schedule.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|