|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Customer Service - Customer Support
|Industry||Tourism/Hotels, Lodging/Restaurant, Food Services|
You will be responsible for all operations KPI's, Customer satisfaction and high team morale.
* Understand the scope and objectives of the service team ensuring successful achievement of targeted performance goals.
* Develop procedures and process to establish an effective workflow of the service team
* Make sure all necessary operational reports are available for client and internal reviewing, and analyze the reports to identify opportunities for improvement
* Conduct regular meetings effectively to discuss the operations issues, document meeting minutes and action items
Project financial performance:
* Responsible for team budget design, review gross margins reports on a monthly basis, and identify rooms for better profit margin
* Provide support and guidance to call center supervisors and team leaders on daily operations issues
* Coach and develop call center supervisors and team leaders to ensure they have sufficient skills and knowledge carry out job duties pertaining to the project
* Monitor and review performance of supervisors and CSRs and provide feedback to them
* Establish motivational organism to main high team morale and drive a high level of performance.
* Coordinate with support functions including procedure, QA, transition, global operation, training and HR to ensure the team has sufficient resources to complete tasks.
* You have proven record of success in customer service team management
* You have minimum 10 years experience in call center with minimum 5 years management experience
* You have a native level of Japanese with a fluent level of English
* COPC experience is preferred
You will receive a competitive salary with plenty of advantages.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mathieu Amand on +813 3 6832 8927
|Company Info||Our client is one of the largest online travel agency / travel services provider in the world.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 7000K|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社