|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Medical/Pharmaceutical/Bio/Fabric/Food - Clinical R & D
* Manage several simultaneous Clinical Trials at a global or local level, Phase I - IV
* Accountable for all project deliverables on assigned clinical studies
* Responsible for coordination and management of clinical trials from start up to close out activities.
* Direct technical, financial and operational aspects of the projects to result in the successful completion of clinical trials
* Interpret data on complex issues, make good business decisions and ensure solutions are implemented across all studies
* Be accountable for ensuring that all project deliverables meet the customer/contract expectations.
* Extensive knowledge of cross-functional project management (time, quality, cost)
* Effective negotiation skills, proven commercial and organisational capabilities
* Strong clinical trial management background, ideally in global CRO
* Opportunity to expand your capabilities across APAC region and contribute to the growth of the organisation within Japan
* Flex time, work-from home capabilities available
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Company Info||* Global CRO with expanding presence in Japan and clinical trial capabilities across more than 60 countries|
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社