|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterManpowerGroup Co., Ltd.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Accounting - Analysis & Planning
Finance/Accounting - Product Control
Finance/Accounting - Audit & Risk Management
・ Budget formulation Execution management work, annual budget formulation (Forecast Management)
・ Strategic Planning
・ IR related Monthly Management Meeting
・ ERP related
―― Using various business ERPs, create business management materials and propose solutions to business issues
|Company Info||Foreign-owned imported car sales, etc.|
・ Experienced in FP & A or experienced in budget planning and management in business planning and planning
* If you have the above experience, you have basic accounting knowledge.
* Although the size of the company does not matter, it is preferable to have experience through budget work even for medium-sized companies rather than those who are in charge of only budgeting in large companies.
* Experienced foreign-affiliated companies preferred
・ Language skills Focus on practical experience rather than quantitative indicators such as TOEIC
・ Experience using core business systems (preferred experience is required)
* However, it is important to be able to define requirements as a user, not a developer
・ Experience using SAP, Oracle Hyperion / Essbase, Microsoft AX etc.
・ Experience in new business development is a plus (regardless of industry)
* Although the priority is low, it is difficult to respond without experience due to sudden order entry
-Focus on HumanSkill at the same level as the above technical skills
・ Inter Personal Skill, because it is necessary to work across accounting, finance, general affairs, and human resources.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3500K - JPY 4000K|
Complete two-day work week (Saturday and Sunday)