|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Manufacturing (Automobile/Plant Engineering/Precision Equipment) - Plant Management
Marketing/PR - Planning/Marketing
|Industry||Food and Beverage Production|
A global food company is looking for a talented Food Planner (Open for Japanese and Non-Japanese candidate). This role will mainly focus on food strategic planning and category development. In addition, you will communicate with many stakeholders such as engineers, suppliers, and customers across the globe.
* Coordinate with necessary stakeholders for technical and non-technical related matter. This is including but not limited to creating technical presentation, contribute in food development strategy, and communicate with internal staffs.
* Dissemination and ensuring of governance principles.
* Creating and maintaining the best practices of the company during the food planning and development activity.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent.
* Experienced in food planning and development.
* Business level Japanese or above.
* Salary up to 8M JPY.
* Business trip to many different countries.
* Training with the professional members.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nurul Habibah on +813 6832 8626
|Company Info||Our client is one of the world biggest food company in the world. Their company has been established in more than 10 different countries. They are aiming to expand their market in America and Asia region.|
|Working Hours||09:00 - 18:00|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社