Wipro Japan K.K.
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
• Installation and administration of Oracle 12c,11gR2, 10g, 9i on UNIX (AIX/Linux/Solaris) and Windows servers
• Experience on 12c Container databases with multiple PDBs.
• Database upgrade to 11gR2 & 12c and migration experience
• Manage Dataguard, RAC environments
• Install, configure and manage ASM instance
• Manage and troubleshoot the disk and diskgroups in ASM
• Strong database and ASM administration experience on Oracle 11gR2
• Database creation/duplicate/clone
• Apply patches and patchset upgrade on Oracle RAC databases
• Backup and recovery using RMAN
• Database auditing (compliance reports)
• Analyzes the issue to determine the root cause and develop solution or escalate to next level.
• SQL, database and application performance monitoring and tuning.
• Database growth trend analysis and capacity recommendation
• Database reorganization planning
• Coordinate with database vendors for resolution
• Primarily role is supporting the production and non-prod database environments
• Provide 24x7 and on call support for critical application databases
• Perform the disaster recovery (DR) exercise
• Database and memory init parameters recommendation
• Preferable to have Sybase experience.
• Good to have Exadata Knowledge.
Wipro has been a leading provider of IT consulting, system integration and outsourcing solutions in Japan, having started operations in 1998.
Japan is part of Wipro’s Growth Markets portfolio and our success here has been a result of our sharp focus on select industry sectors, strong track record of successful execution and the ability to deliver integrated solutions across various technologies, skill sets and domains.
Regular working hours
9:00 - 18:00
5＋years of relevant experience
• Experience on 12c Container databases with multiple PDBs. Database upgrade to 11gR2 & 12c and migration experience
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|