Energy Services Group, LLC.
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - QA/Quality Control/Testing Engineer
IT (Other) - Other
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
This position plays a key role in providing accurate, efficient customer support and services to each of our clients in Japan. An equally important aspect of the position is to ensure accurate processing of deregulated market transactions and/or billing of energy-related charges within the Customer Information System.
① Processing of billing information
➁ Daily reporting, confirmation of processed files
③ Data management
➃ Answering inquiries regarding our service
・ Contact customers and energy companies to find out their business needs and provide appropriate solutions
・ Respond to inquiries related to billing, transactions or market regulations
* In some cases, you may contact regional organizations, electric power companies, or regulatory institutions to research the market or find out information about power companies.
Founded in 1998, Energy Services Group (ESG) is the retail energy industry’s leading provider of transaction management (EDI), billing and CIS, and wholesale energy services. Offering the industry’s only end-to-end business process solution, ESG provides comprehensive and proven solutions for the unique business process needs of start-up retail suppliers and established, global suppliers of natural gas and electricity – and to everyone in between. ESGʼs 200 plus retail supplier clients support over 15 million residential, commercial and industrial customers in production behind over 130 electric and gas utilities in the US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Australia and Japan.
In April 2016, ESG received a major investment from Accel-KKR to enable the company to accelerate its vision and product roadmap. Accel-KKR is a technology-focused investment firm with $4.0 billion in capital commitments to its current funds. The firm invests in software and IT enabled businesses well-positioned for topline and bottom-line growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in an exciting evolving industry. Our Tokyo, Japan location is seeking an experienced Client Operations Analyst.
9: 00 ~ 18: 00
* Overtime 20Hours per month
The ability to execute complex resolution paths with strong analytical skills to review data, analyze the situation, diagnose resolution and perform necessary actions is required. Strong interpersonal skills and customer focus is expected.
• Experience in technical support and customer support for business Applications
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
• Communication skills of Fluent level Japanese and Business level English (Write, Read, Discussion in remote meetings) are must
• Retail Energy, billing or EDI experience is a plus
• The attitude to work independently
• The high analytical ability and problem-solving ability related to data
• The ability to work with both business and technical personnel
• The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and solve problems creatively
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 7000K|
● Basic salary + bonus (performance-linked)
* Once a year, there is an opportunity for a salary raise
Social Insurance (Kenko Hoken, Kousei Nenkin)
Periodical health checkup,
|Full-time employment (trial period 3 months)|
|Nearest Station||3 minutes on foot from Tokyo Metro "Otemachi Station"|
This posting is managed by:
Energy Services Group, LLC.