EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Other) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
- Deliver exciting enterprise-level projects to help the effectiveness and efficiency of the business;
- Utilize different project management methods and skills to deliver successful projects;
- Engage with multiple stakeholders and help influence outcomes;
Project Manager EPMO
- A market-leading multinational enterprise with over 1000 people supporting it's Tokyo Head-office and Japan-wide operations.
- As the Project Manager in the EPMO, you will be responsible for delivering enterprise-wide initiatives across the business and IT. Your ability to manage conflict between stakeholders and resolve potential risks is a must.
- You will need to utilize your understanding of the enterprise-wide projects, workflows, business processes and enterprise software tools to help manage the implementation of a number of initiatives with multiple stakeholders and vendors.
- 3-5 years of Project Management and project delivery experience
- Knowledge of various Project Management methodologies. Agile, Waterfall, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills to identify critical paths and risks, and plan and implement project plans.
- Strong business stakeholder engagement skills to build and maintain stakeholder relationships;
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders internally across the organisation and/or with external vendors/suppliers;
- Professional level communication skills using English. Professional level Japanese skills are highly desirable and advantageous to the successful delivery of projects.
- This role will give you exposure to a vast variety of projects and you will be engaging with multiple stakeholders across business and IT. You will be able to deliver high profile projects with visibility from senior level stakeholders and executives.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|