|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterManpowerGroup Co., Ltd.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Customer Service - Call Centre Manager
Finance/Bank/Securities - Research (Business/Market/Trust)
Marketing/PR - Research & Analysis
|Industry||Finance - Other|
We are developing various measures to further improve quality and customer satisfaction.
In this context, improving call center operations, which are points of contact with customers, has become an important issue.
■ Main business
1. Business process improvement plan formulation and introduction promotion (including communication such as planning, definition of requirements, deployment inside and outside the company)
2. Control of outsourcing destinations (call centers, etc.), management by KPI, negotiations, coordination support
3. Analysis of auto loan / auto lease contract data and maintenance of quality
4. Planning, development, introduction and verification of digital solutions
5. Data management and quality management
6. Other administrative operations related to the financial industry
* You will also be responsible for some internal operations.
・ Although it is a foreign-affiliated company, it is a company with the culture of a Japanese company.
・ It is a culture that is easier to evaluate than those with long overtime hours, those who produce results in a shorter time, and those who produce results while digesting paid.
・ Because our company is a small group, the coverage and responsibility are larger than those of large companies. For this reason, we have a company culture that spares support for those who have the attitude to find and solve problems on their own.
One of the following experiences
・ Persons with experience in business flow analysis and business improvement (formation of improvement plan, its promotion, introduction)
・ Those who have project experience related to system development
Those who have the following experience are welcome
・ Experience managing call centers and subcontractors, and managing through KPIs, etc.
・ Experience analyzing large amounts of data
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 10000K|
Annual salary system
Bonus once a year (last year result: 10% (staff) / 15% (manager) of the expected annual income is the standard amount)
Full social insurance
Full transportation expenses
2 days a week (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)