|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Medical/Pharmaceutical/Bio/Fabric/Food - Production R & D
Medical/Pharmaceutical/Bio/Fabric/Food - Manufacturing Technology/Manufacturing Management
|Industry||Food and Beverage Production|
A Global Food Company in Gunma is looking for a Process Engineer Manager. This role will focus on lead & guide the production team for continuous improvements in the area of process strategy. If you are looking for a process engineer role with clear career progression, this role is for you.
* Assists in all aspects of the production process.
* Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data.
* Developing, configuring and optimising industrial processes.
* Experience in process engineering for any industry.
* Japanese communication skill (business level and above).
* Understanding of hygiene & safety awareness.
* People management experience.
* Salary up to 10M JPY.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nurul Habibah on +813 6832 8626
|Company Info||Our client is a Global Food Company that mainly focusing on confectionery products. They have more than 200 people working in Japan. They have many domestic clients in Japan.|
|Working Hours||09:00 - 18:00|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社