Wipro Japan K.K.
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
IT (Other) - Other
• Design and implement Windows infrastructure
• Design in implement Active Directory infrastructure
• Active Directory architecture design for large organization.
• Integrate Windows infrastructure components like DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.
• Migration of Active Directory from 2003 to 2008
• Interaction with Customer technical architects on regular basis for design sign offs and technical discussions.
• Lead a team of technical consultants
Wipro has been a leading provider of IT consulting, system integration and outsourcing solutions in Japan, having started operations in 1998.
Japan is part of Wipro’s Growth Markets portfolio and our success here has been a result of our sharp focus on select industry sectors, strong track record of successful execution and the ability to deliver integrated solutions across various technologies, skill sets and domains.
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00|
• Engineering Degree with 8+ years in IT
• 7+ Years Active Directory Infrastructure domain knowledge is a must
• Active Directory Architecting Knowledge is must
• Strong hands-on knowledge on Windows AD 2003/2008/2012/2016 implementation and configuration in enterprise setup.
• In depth knowledge of Group Policies and implementation of Group Policies in Multi-domain environment.
• Must have experience on cross forest migrations
• Extensive knowledge of Windows Active Directory
• Good VBScript / ADSI and PowerShell Scripting knowledge.
• Good Communication skills
• Process orientation
• Good and effective written and oral communication
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 10000K|