|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterACS Japan K.K. / ACS Japan株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - In-house System Operator
IT (Other) - Other
• General SCCM 2012 daily administration & create advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM.
• Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues.
• Administer SCCM software delivery, including various methods such as running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted, Application Library, and Software Center.
• Administer the SCCM tool set back end to keep the system running and healthy, including changes to the core components and settings, backups, restores, software delivery, client heath, reporting, boundaries, and bandwidth settings.
• Manage and administer SCCM client health, including the process of getting clients healthy.
• Perform general SCCM administration and troubleshooting.
• Flexible to work in shared support module.
• Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
• Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
• Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
• Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
Basic Knowledge Required:
• Good knowledge on Windows operating systems
• Basic understanding of networking concepts
• Good understating on AD, DNS, DHCP
• Good understanding on Ticketing tools and ITIL Processes.
• Working as a SMS/SCCM administrator.
• Creating, managing, and administering SCCM software deployments.
• Advance SCCM skill set and ability to use and administer the toolset without assistance and/or additional training.
• Experience performing SCCM Administrator responsibilities, which include software import and deployment process.
• Skills in reading log files & SCCM Reporting.
• Experience in supporting, troubleshooting, and administering the SCCM 2012 toolset and infrastructure.
• Good knowledge on ticketing tools. Such as Remedy, CA tools.
• Very good knowledge and understanding of Service Now tool.
• Minimum three + years of experience in Service Now and Integration tasks.
• Well Versed with patch management process and provide recommendations for any gaps.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|