|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterACS Japan K.K. / ACS Japan株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Other
• Analyze the ITSM landscape and design ITIL processes.
• Provide ITIL service management consulting for clients.
• Design process definition plan and process the sign-off mechanism.
• Author the Process documents and get them signed-off from the Customer (include the required Process flows, diagrams) as per the agreed Template
• Collaborate with internal and external teams as required.
• Provide process training to stakeholders.
• More than 5 years’ experience in ITSM practice.
• Experience in Process Design in ITSM Engagements.
• ITIL 2011 Expert / ITIL 2011 Intermediate Certification
• Knowledge of ITSM Tools
• Capability to deliver ITIL Trainings
• Excellent team management skills and inter-personal skills
• Excellent Presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and facilitation skills
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|