EIRE Systems K.K.
Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
Marketing/PR - Advertisement/Communication/PR
Marketing/PR - Event Planner/Management
Further your marketing career with an established and growing medium-scale Information Technology Services company and expand your experience across all core marketing functions!
EIRE Systems has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Marketing Manager whose primary objectives will be to improve the profile of the company from the viewpoints of two key audiences - prospective clients and prospective employees.
As Marketing Manager you’ll drive various initiatives such as;
● assisting in the creation of business-winning pitches and proposals
● conceptualization and creating strategic digital marketing campaigns
● developing brand-building social media campaigns
● creating revenue-generating business strategies
… all of which will be aimed at increasing brand awareness, market share and revenues in Japan and the Asia Pacific region.
More about what you will be doing…
● Planning and Strategy
● Brand Management
● Sales Enablement
● Recruitment Marketing
● Events Marketing
● Social Media
● Demand Generation
● Partner Marketing
The skills you will need…
● Bilingual - Japanese & English. Fluent or native-level Japanese and intermediate-level English (confidence working in an English-speaking office environment).
● Excellent written communication, editing, and formatting skills.
● Proven integrated marketing expertise with experience across channels (e.g., direct mails, SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media, event marketing, etc.).
● Excellent commercial awareness, able to manage ROI on all marketing investment.
● Strong analytical abilities and the ability to monitor and adapt strategy in response to campaign effectiveness.
● Background in effectively utilizing a range of technology tools for marketing automation; emails, websites, apps, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, social media and digital sales tools.
● Confidence in an information technology services environment with a natural curiosity and desire to stay informed regarding market trends.
● Strong customer-focused and interpersonal communication skills.
● Confidence presenting and representing the company at events and across public media platforms.
● Creativity with an excellent understanding of the importance of quality design in brand communication and exceptional attention to detail.
● The ability to manage third-party suppliers and contractors to ensure the quality of service delivery and that brand guidelines are adhered to.
● The ability to adapt and deliver in a fluid and fast-paced environment.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed
Basic Qualification Requirements:
● Bilingual - Japanese & English. Fluent or native-level Japanese and intermediate-level English (confidence working in an English-speaking office environment)
● Proven track-record of accomplishments in B2B marketing, ideally in the technology sector. Professional services industry experience preferred.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience (Masters/MBA considered an asset)
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|