|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterACS Japan K.K. / ACS Japan株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Other) - Other
• Analyze and design processes and system for company.
• Identify client requirements and define solutions.
• Assess business model and technology needs.
• Analyze technology impacts and risks.
• Lead discussions with stakeholders for project initiatives.
• Good process knowledge of Automotive Domain, Production Planning, Sales & Order Management, MES & Marketing area.
• Should have good leadership skills, business process skills, strong coordination & communication skills, good analytical and presentation skills.
• Preferable to have been involved in migration projects from AS/400 to Open Source technologies, OR from Mainframe to Open Source technologies
• Preferable to have exposure of migration projects.
• Experience of working with Japanese organizations would be an added advantage.
• Willing to travel outside Japan as per project requirements
• Engineering graduate with 7-10 years of experience. Preference would be given to candidate with additional degree/diploma in Management
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|