|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Hospitality Business Specialists - Hotel
Hospitality Business Specialists - Travel Industry Related
Other Job Type - New Graduate & Entry Level
|Industry||Tourism/Hotels, Lodging/Restaurant, Food Services|
Asia Japan Kyoto
・Check-in and check-out
・Helping customers by providing information about the hotel and its services
・Helping with reservations (by mail and telephone)
・Helping customers enjoy their stay by providing tourist information for the local area
*This position's duties do not include restaurant or cleaning responsibilities
Our main concept is apartment hotels suitable for groups or families, to give the sensation of "comfortable living on the road." Our hotel apartments come furnished with a mini kitchen, dining and living room.
1. There is no night shift. Our shifts all fall between the hours of 7:00 and 22:00
2. There is no restaurant, and cleaning is done through contractors.
3. As our concept is 'hotel apartments,' our guests tend to stay in groups, and stay for extended periods of time. As such there are few check-ins and check-outs. The main bulk of responsibility is as a point of contact and information guide for guests.
4. The first interview can be conducted online, however the final interview would be conducted face to face.
5. Our hotels were featured in Trip Advisor's Top 20 Popular Hotels with Foreigners for Japan
There are 3 shift patterns (no night shift!)
Morning: 7:00 to 16:00
Day: 9:00 to 18:00
Late: 13:00 to 22:00
・Those who want to make customer's stay as enjoyable as possible. We want guests to want to come back to stay at our hotels
・Those who are interested in a career in the hotel and hospitality industry. We are looking for the next generation of hotel managers!
・Innovative and forward-thinking individuals who can come up with new ideas and proposals off the bat
・Those who take responsibility seriously
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 2500K - JPY 3000K|
Annual Salary: from 2,800,000 yen
Welfare plan includes; health insurance, pension, employment insurance, worker's compensation insurance, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave
Commutation expenses are paid for
Holiday days: 117 days per year
Vacation time: 3 days summer vacation, 3 days winter vacation
|Contract employee *with the potential of becoming a regular employee in the future|