|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterRandstad K.K. , Professionals
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Recruiting)
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Payroll/Benefits)
General Affairs/HR/Legal - Trainer (Education/Training)
The HR Executive independently carries out all HR-tasks in his/her area at GP, SL or FG level, within the given guidelines.
He/she is responsible for the completion of all administrative tasks and for the regional coordination of all personnel issues in his/her area.
- To support the department manager and the team with all issues
- To be the main contact for CA/L and HKG B/NR
- To instruct and monitor the administrative tasks of colleagues in his/her area and to optimise processes.
- To advise departments and employees regarding personnel topics in agreement with the HR Manager/Head of HR.
Employment and Terminations
- Preparation of interviews, participation (if needed) and selection advice; producing job profiles
- To advise and consult on contractual framework for positions
- To deal with all formalities e.g. issuing of contracts, registration with relevant authorities, social and health insurance, advice with working permits etc. and checking of invoices for agency personnel.
- To look after students/work placements
Payroll services support
- To develop remuneration proposals where applicable
- To support HKG B/NR in processing monthly salaries and individual salary changes; to pass on all relevant information to internal or external payroll providers
- To check that salaries comply with LH-guidelines
- Act as first local contact person for expat services
- Local contact person for expats (incl. STA/MTA)
- Coordination with HKG B/NR for expat services fulfilment
General and business partners’ consultancy
- In agreement with CA/L and HKG B/NR, to participate in the development of local personnel guidelines in accordance with employment legislation and to ensure implementation
- Implementation of new personnel policies and advice to local management
- To be responsible for the carrying out of the company’s reporting duties according to schedule, e.g. towards union representatives
- To coordinate court cases with relevant departments and lawyers
- Further development and updating of internal rules & regulations
- To support personnel systems (e.g. PSION) whenever necessary
- The updating and maintaining of personnel files
- Monitoring deadlines and the processing of probationary periods and anniversaries.
- To deal with internal and external communication (e.g. MNL/MEX/KRK LGBS, authorities, employment applications, employment agencies etc.)
- To deal with internal and external communication (e.g. with MNL/MEX/KRK LGBS, authorities, job applications, employment agencies etc.)
- Handling of administrative- and special tasks (e.g. insurances, ID cards, AIDA input, uniforms, internal job advertising etc.)
- Supervising colleagues in his/her area and offering technical guidance and support.
- HR-specific qualifications and/or several years of work experience in the field of personnel work
- excellent knowledge of local employment legislation and social benefits (e.g. maternity)
- Good knowledge of MSOffice products as well as LH-personnel systems (PSION)
- excellent knowledge of English language, written and spoken
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 7000K|