|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Sales/AE - Wholesale/Distribution/FMCG Sales
|Industry||Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)|
Working closely with the GM of Japan, APAC and European Headquarters, you will lead the Sales Strategy team, devising and implementing new initiatives and developing new avenues for revenue.
* Oversea team; ensuring they are working efficiently and communicating effectively with all relevant departments.
* Lead the development of data management for timely receipt and analysis of customer information.
* Analysis of sales and volume information to provide fact based forecasting and recommendations.
* Analysis of POS data and recommendations.
* Promotion reporting, analysis, and ROI.
* Establish and support Key Account Management and conduct analysis to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* Communicate findings to GM of Japan and APAC and look for avenues where revenue grown.
* BA/BS Degree Required.
* Japanese and English language.
* Experience in retrieving and analysing data within a consumer environment.
* Strong reporting and presentations skills and comfortable communicating to senior management.
* Experience coordinating projects involving multiple departments.
* Previous key account management experience within the FMCG industry.
Work for a global premium brand in the electronic appliance sector.
Excellent growth opportunities, in Japan and overseas.
Opportunity to play a key role in strategy on a national and global level
Generous compensation and benefits package
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is a European multi-national, with over 20 years in the Japan market. With a history that stretches back over 100 years they are one of the most well established and premium brands in the small appliance sector.
Last year, their global revenue was in excess of 1.5 billion EUR and they employ over 8,000 people globally.
|Working Hours||Between 9am and 6pm|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社