IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Programmer
IT (Other) - Other
Ahead Group is looking for a Financial Services GUI Developer to join our clients in the financial Industry.
The function of this C# GUI Developer role is to develop UIs for trade view/entry and pricing of cash securities. The role will require close interaction with trading personnel. In addition, the role will require working closely with IT staff to develop solutions integrated with existing firm systems.
• 5+ years of extensive experience developing Microsoft C# applications.
• 5+ years of experience developing, designing & programing client/server based GUI applications.
• Experience in Java.
• Strong UI/UX skills
• Must have experience with multi-threaded clients handling real-time updates.
• Experience with messaging and/or transactional middleware.
• Experience with database technology; proficiency in SQL.
• Experience in financial industry, fixed income or cash is a plus.
• Familiarity with market data, Reuters or direct exchange feeds is a plus.
Summary of essential job functions
• Desire to work in the financial industry
• Ability to interact with traders and attend to their immediate and long-term needs
• Develop business driven software solutions in a timely fashion
|Company Info||[Measures against passive smoking] No smoking indoors allowed|
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 8000K - JPY 10000K|