|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
Respond to incidents when receiving cyber attacks; Detection / Prevention/ Draft and promote specific measures for recovery of damage.
Evaluate and introduce technologies and products for strengthening cyber security
Proactive response and defense from cyber criminals
8: 40 - 17: 10
(7 hours 30 minutes for prescribed, 60 minutes for break time)
* If the flextime system is introduced in the department in which you work, follow the time management.
- Having skills and practical experience relating to crisis response and security management.
ex.) Experienced crisis management, BCP and system risk management work.
- Expertise on security technology with experience in technology evaluation.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
- Monthly salary: According to the regulations (depend on capacity / aptitude etc.)
- Allowance: Full payment of commuting fee, Lunch aid etc.
- Overtime work allowance
- Social insurance
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays
New Year's holidays (12/31, 1/2, 1/3)
Paid vacation (21 days/yr), (the first year depends on month of employment)
|Full-time employment: 6 months trial period, same amount salary.|