|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterGlobal Career Agent Inc.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Software Architecture
Electronics (Appliance/Semiconductor) - Control - Software Architect
IT (Other) - OS Development
|Industry||Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Manufacturing|
The engineer supports customer to help their product launch, includes supporting board bring up, and analyzing issue reported by customer.
The engineer will act as point of contact to Japanese customer and collaborate with internal team, and have scrum meeting or visit customer if necessary.
|Company Info||The world's top level fabless semiconductor producer and provider of wireless chipset and software technology. Top class innovator with yearly R＆D spend over USD＄3B. Market Capatization at USD＄120B|
- 2+ year experience with developing device driver.
- Understanding of ARM architecture and embedded OS theory.
- Understanding of embedded system
- Experience device driver development in Windows OS.
- Knowledge of memory device, like DDR, eMMC, UFS.
- Familiar with debugging with JTAG
- Familiarity with test equipment such as Oscilloscope/Logic Analyzers
- The ability to learn new technology
- Communication skill to work as a member of team, and to have close communication with customer(includes customer visit).
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|