|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterRGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Mainframe) - Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (Mainframe) - Programmer
- Influence technical strategy to build products developers will love.
- Drive team discussions on system architecture and component design
- Participate in all stages of the software development cycle, including design and development of significant new architectural systems and improvements
- Develop in an agile process and participate in estimation and sprint planning
- Follow and help define our development best practices for coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, problem solving, object-oriented design, and design patterns and applying those concepts to deliver well architected solutions.
- Experience with Apache Cordova or other popular hybrid application development frameworks.
- Experience with full-native, hybrid, and pure-web mobile app development.
- Experience with library or SDK development and deployment.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment.
- Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Hands on knowledge of React, Angular or other popular frameworks and proven implementation skills.
- Experience as an open source projects contributor.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Minimum Communication Level|
JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3500K - JPY 6500K
（Monthly Salary Range: JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 291.667K - JPY 541.667K *Divided into12month ）
RGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)