|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterEmerge 360 Japan K.K./Emerge 360 Japan 株式会社
Consulting - IT System Consulting
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
Consulting - IT Consulting (Other)
- Works individually or within a team on treasury consulting projects to meet specific client requirements.
- Researches documents and client needs, technology or regulations related to system design, enhancement and acquiring hardware or software that will impact multiple platforms and/or applications.
- Defines product scope, objectives and requirements. Defines specifications and data models for product development and testing.
- Creates detailed documentation as part of the project implementation. This may include reproduction of reporting specifications, interface diagrams, issue logs, reproduction of issues.
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc. Also analyzes system impacts to other systems and procedures. Brings knowledge of overall industry practice to project implementation.
- Optimizes treasury dealing workflows and processes via automation, removing duplication and scheduling repetitive tasks via the treasury solution.
- Solves business problems by finding solutions within the product functionality to ensure that the customer maximizes their usage of the treasury solution.
- Writes test plans and test cases to ensure enhancements made to applications meet client needs and application integrity is maintained.
- Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness and acceptance tests. Conducts tests using client data to be certain client needs will be met.
- Influences clients, business partners and service providers regarding priorities, hardware/software selection and/or vendor selection.
- Consults directly with clients and travels to client site to conduct business meetings, trainings and workshops.
- Mentor, guide, advise and/or check work of less experienced business systems analysts and technology business consultants. This may include guiding them on technologies or business practices learned during an assignment or troubleshooting a problem faced by the consultant on their assignment.
- May play a key role in training client and technical support personnel on enhancements, new systems or procedures. Training may be delivered one-on-one as knowledge transfer or in a classroom setting depending on number in audience and client preference.
- May serve as pre-sales support specialist when needed.
- 60% Travel to client locations will be required.
Behind any great company is a team of great people who work together to create success. Helping companies put together and develop winning teams is what EMERGE (PATHWAYS) does. As an Asian company we place particular emphasis on integrity and developing lasting relationships, with our clients, with our candidates and with our staff.
Our team brings a unique mix of client and industry experience. These include: financial services, IT, staffing services, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, telecommunications, accounting, healthcare and hospitality.
|Working Hours||9:00 - 18:00|
- In-depth knowledge of any of the following Industry Treasury solutions - Wall Street, Kyriba, Reval, Visual Risk, Calypso, GTM, Quantum, Integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or finance or accounting the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. MBA (Finance) preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Value Date Accounting and Month End Accounting practices such as Revaluation, Accrual and Mark to Market
- Knowledge of scripting via Visual Basic for Applications, Python or Power Shell will be a plus
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition with tools such as Visio or Rational Rose will be a plus
- Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and processes such as Test case writing, Issue Log maintenance, Test plans and Test Strategy will be a plus
- Proficiency in report writing via Crystal reports and including a good knowledge of database query languages – SQL and T-SQL. Should be able to create SQL Views, Stored Procedures and Functions on SQL Server.
- Proficiency in at least one 3rd generation programming language (Java, C++, C#)
- Excellent customer facing skills that includes the ability to communicate effectively and professionally, summarize meetings and visits, analyze discussions which are conducted with clients and document solutions that may be offered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 15000K|