|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterソフトウエアエンジニアリング株式会社/Software Engineering CO.,LTD.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities - Administration/Support/Back Office
Administrative - Sales Assistant/Clerical/Receptionist
Administrative - Secretary
Based in Tokyo and working as part of the global support function, the appointee will provide administrative and investment support to the firm's Investments executives. The Assistant will act as the primary contact for a team of 3 – 7 investment professionals who require varying levels of administrative support. The incumbent will partner with a broader team of administrative support for the office.
The Assistant will leverage the executives time by providing both administrative and technical support based on a broad knowledge and understanding of the executives activities (often acting as the intermediary on their behalf) and the operation of the department/organization. The individual works with limited direction managing the day-to-day activities of the executive and is the primary liaison representing him/her to a diverse group of internal and external contacts.
1. Leverages the executive's time by performing administrative duties related to the scope of the executive's responsibilities. These duties include but are not limited to: Scheduling appointments, preparing correspondence, coordinating catering requests, compiling agendas, screening calls and visitors, coordinating complex travel arrangements and processing expense reports. Additionally, they coordinate both internal and external meetings, maintain extremely active calendars and maintain filing and organization of work.
2. Manage information flow. Coordinate appropriate materials for meetings, appointments and presentations through a variety of sources related to the investment process including Spyderweb for batch reports and will be responsible for the circulation of research material to investment staff globally. Bring to the executive's attention only those matters for which they need to be informed of and which must receive immediate attention.
3. Compiles, creates and maintains various reports, databases and charts using various software applications, including the RMS research database. The incumbent is also primarily responsible for the maintenance of the Investment Library.
4. Provides back-up support to teams. Works collaboratively to ensure coverage needs are met. Identifies opportunities to improve and streamline the quality and efficiency of work. Responsibilities include handling the office incoming and outgoing mail, screen calls for the Senior Management team and handle their meeting schedules for the day. Consequently is required to demonstrate a good understanding of their role including the production of the weekly investment pack, pulling data from various sources such as Spyderweb, Through regularly participating in investment support team meetings, understands the department's processes.
5. May participate in divisional projects related to the investment process. Additionally, may assist in other projects that are related to the on-going operations of the division. Participates in training and provides coaching to analysts and interns on navigating the RMS research database.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Business Level spoken and written English language skills
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative support capacity
• Enthusiastic, strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and work to deadlines
• Self-directed and able to perform assignments independently; demonstrates pro-active approach and is flexible with change
• Good knowledge and working experience of technical applications (e.g. Microsoft Office)
• Administrative /project management experience in a business environment
• Enthusiastic team player
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 7000K|
ソフトウエアエンジニアリング株式会社/Software Engineering CO.,LTD.