|This posting is managed by:||
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Project Manager
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
- End to end accountability for the overall management of the Local Infrastructure Management function. This includes responsibility for the stability, cost efficiency and local delivery of all IT infrastructure processes and services.
- Implementation of overall IT infrastructure, from PC, telephone, cable, etc.
- 50% of duties will be day to day operation of company infrastructure, the remaining 50% will be the project management of multiple projects within the team.
- Local support for all program/project management activities in the defined OPU in compliance with all PMO guidelines.
- Act as a main point of contact between the local IT demands and the Global/Regional IT infra organization. Responsible for proper communication between global/regional and local IT functions as well as local businesses.
GOOD WORK LIFE BALANCE!!
Most staff are billinguals, and the company is run under an international structure.
- Must have an good understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies and implementation experience. (eg: ITIL, PC, mobile, Windows platform, Cisco technologies, cloud & data center environment)
- Experience implementing mid to large infra projects
- At least 2-4 years of working in a management position
- Must be fluent (high business level or more) in both English and Japanese
- ITIL is a must
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 12000K|