Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
Sales/AE - Financial Product & Service Sales
Finance/Bank/Securities - Other
Marketing/PR - Business Development/Corporate Planning
|Industry||Finance - Other|
The Business Development Manager will oversee direct sales and cover both the Buy Side and Sell Side for assigned product territories and/or regions. Customers include investment managers, broker/dealers, IMOs, custodians as well as vendors.
• Prospect, develop and close-out new sales within an assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools
• Work closely and coordinate with Relationship Management and other cross-functional teams to identify new opportunities within the sales territory
• Attend and engage in sales calls/sales meetings and provide reports
• Deliver accurate and regular pipeline updates, activity and forecasts to Sales Management whilst keeping Salesforce.com updated
• Represent DTCC in functions such as conferences, seminars, and other events
• Manage campaigns for assigned territories to expand the community in new key initiatives
• Work with the Sales Management team to meet the sales plan and applicable sales targets
• Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centres around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
【Business Unit Description】
At DTCC, Sales, Partnership & Relationship Management teams are responsible for cultivating and embedding profitable, long-term client relationships to grow our revenue and market share.
• Proven Sales Experience in the financial community essential and demonstrable technology and solution selling knowledge.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Persuasive and assertive self-starter able to demonstrate initiative with flexible and strong time management skills.
• Team player with the ability to react to clients’ needs effectively and efficiently.
• Strong Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and Salesforce.com knowledge.
• Regulatory reporting/Compliance knowledge and/or Middle Office operations knowledge an advantage.
• STP experience and knowledge of DTCC product offerings.
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience. (New graduation is not required. )
• Native with proficiency in Business Japanese required
• Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
・Base up to 10M yen and commission up to 5M yen
銀座線 虎ノ門駅［11］ 徒歩2分
丸ノ内線 霞ヶ関駅［A13］ 徒歩9分
日比谷線 霞ヶ関駅［A13］ 徒歩7分
千代田線 霞ヶ関駅［A13］ 徒歩6分
有楽町線 桜田門駅［2］ 徒歩9分
南北線 溜池山王駅［8］ 徒歩9分
都営三田線 内幸町駅［A03］ 徒歩10分