EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
Title: Network Engineer (contract)
Location: Central Tokyo
Contract Length: 3- 6 months with a chance to extend
We're currently looking for someone to fill a contract position (3-6 months with the chance for an extension) working as a Network Engineer in the internal IT operations/networking department of our client. The Network Engineer would be expected to assist with the support role and implementing the new networks.
EIRE Systems, partners with a major financial institution in Tokyo, to manage a dedicated infrastructure for a suite of proprietary Trading Systems and other critical business applications. Employment will be with our company (EIRE Systems), working onsite at our client's Tokyo head office.
- Work closely with Network and server engineers supporting day-to-day Network Operations:
- Work with the team to design, plan and execute changes requests such as firewall settings, device replacements, configuration changes and updates/upgrades.
- Installation of new networking equipment and hardware in the data center (such as Nexus 9000 switches, Palo Alto firewalls, etc.)
- Supporting the new firewall installations (Palo Alto)
- Cisco switch and router and firewall maintenance
- Advanced level knowledge of layer 2 and layer 3 network designs and expertise in supporting a variety of enterprise Cisco switches and routers
- Cisco Nexus configuration experience (ideally Nexus 9000, nice to have)
- Multicast configuration experience (preferred, but not required);
- Advanced routing knowledge (BGP) - preferred
- Palo Alto Firewalls (setup and configuration experience) - preferred
- Professional-level English communication skills, Japanese language skills are good to have, but not required
This is an immediately available position and candidates should have permission to work in Japan and be available for interviews at a short notice.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|