|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - ERP, SCM, CRM Architect
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
|Industry||Manufacturing - Other|
Our client is looking for an individual with SAP experience to lead implementation projects and operation with the IT team in Japan.
* Responsible for SAP implementation/operation and define business requirements.
* Collaborate with international teams for additional specialisation and localisation.
* Assure the quality and efficiency of the projects and service.
* Experience using SAP, or implementing related package systems.
* Experience working in an international environment or experience using English in a business environment.
* Business level English and Japanese.
* Salary 7 to 10M yen.
* International business trip opportunities.
* Flextime work is available.
* Global career growth opportunities.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sasha Cunningham on +81 3 6832 8972
|Company Info||Our client is a Multinational Manufacturing Company that supports many big name branches around the world. With a hand in the core functions in many key products for respected clients, they continue to have a strong business model and a drive to succeed.|
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社