IT (PC, Web, Unix) - ERP, SCM, CRM Architect
Consulting - IT System Consulting
IT (Other) - Project Manager
1. Responsible for identifying gaps between centralized ERP applications and as-is business process/legal compliance, identifying requirements, to-be business processes/systems, leading/managing implementation and testing.
2. To understand global template (Functional coverage of globally standardized ERP, Global standard processes/policies)
3. To understand high level local organizational structure incl external units, as-is business process flow, high level local as-is system architecture incl. interfaces, middleware and high level data flow
4. To clarify as-is batch job scheduling, monitoring, error handling process and constraints.
5. To identify and prioritize gaps, identify high level requirements/NFRs incl. forms/reports/conversions (Uploading and downloading).
6. To identify to-be integrations, to-be integration technologies and to make list of to-be interfaces with key attributes such requirements descriptions, real-time based/batch job, protocols, data types, frequency, data size etc.
7. To make configurations as per the Japan requirements.
8. To make high level custom design for all the RICEF objects
9. To prepare the test cases (for both configured and RICEFs custom functionalities).
10. To discuss with offshore team the high level custom functionality requirements incl. integrations.
11. To review detailed design documents and UT/IT test cases.
12. To prepare the SIT test cases and test data and execute the SIT.
13. To clarify questions from the client team and from development team in a timely manner.
14. To support the client team and the development team in testing, training, master data preparation and data migration.
15. To communicate with the client team incl. end users.
16. To make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to the functional lead.
Company is a dynamic and agile firm, focused on delivering quality to its customers wherever they are, with their highly skilled and global teams located in 17 business hubs around the world (New York, Indianapolis, Miami, Santiago, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, London, Paris, Jakarta, Singapore, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo and Mexico City). Their teams have been involved in projects in 35+ countries providing:
• Processes: Business Process Reengineering, Business Transformation, Shared Services, Business Intelligence, Change Management, Finance, SCM, HR, Lean Six Sigma, Project Management and others.
• Systems: PeopleSoft, Fusion, E-Business Suite, Cloud, BPM/SOA, SAP and others.
*Excellent work atmosphere which offers further career training, further development and certification
|Working Hours||09:00 ~ 18:00|
1. Japanese language skill (Native level: Speaking/listening/writing/reading), Basic English skill (Reading, Writing)
2. Business process knowledge in accounting and controlling fields (J-JAAP/IFRS, J-Tax, Any specific process to pharmaceutical industry)
3. Business Blue Printing/Gap analysis experiences
4. ERP fuctional consulting experience
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|