|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiter株式会社ジャフプラザ/J&F Plaza Co., Ltd.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
We have developed chatbot service, Rebot, a couple of years ago and enhanced our servers as the number of users grow.
With the release of new feature to capture all user activities on website, the amount of data drastically increased.
So in order to continue to enhance our system, develop analytics infrastructure and provide stable services, we need a reliable infrastructure engineer.
■ Job description
- Design, develop and maintain servers in AWS
- Monitor performance, resources and detect abnormal behavior
- Improve performance of application and middle ware (RDB indices, cache strategy and design distributed process)
- Develop tools to improve development process
- Develop tools to collect necessary data to operate stable services
We have developed chat bot engine called Rebot, and now we provide the engine to other chat bot services such Givery's SYNALIO and PEP.
SYNALIO is a chat bot specialized in marketing usage and PEP is used at help desk inside a company.
We started the company with two engineers back in 2016, a half year later, we've launched the first version of Rebot. Since then, we provided the service over 400 companies and now the number of session is over 100 millions. We hope that our service is widely used and you may have used our service somewhere.
Our company is a team of smart creatives who work closely with our clients from the very beginning of a project to the growth of the service.
We will continue to create truly useful services in a variety of area such as digital marketing, work style improvement, customer success and so forth.
We established the company in 2016 and our vision is to 'keep creating future that we don't see yet' .
In that time, AI products/services grow a lot in the market. However many of them are not actually using 'AI' or using 'AI' as a marketing purpose. We see technology as a method to achieve a goal. We use right technology in the right place to create services to make our life better and interesting.
We feel great pleasure when our service, which is developed with our genuine passion, is widely recognized and valued by public.
With the exponential progress of technologies, we continue to provide better future.
|Working Hours||AM 10 to PM 7 (1 hr break)|
■ Required skills
- Experience with service operation in AWS
- Knowledge in Linux server/network
- Knowledge in application architecture (Distributed process and asynchronous job)
- Knowledge in monitoring tool and monitoring targets.
- Experience with performance tuning
- We only accept people who live here in Japan.
■ Preferable skills
- Experience with developing web application
- design and develop data flow
- English communication skill
■ Our's value
- Being enthusiastic and enjoy development
- Always catch up with new technologies
- Open to discuss hard things
~ Think engineers work environment ~
In order to achieve our vision, we put high priority on how we can improve engineers creativity and productivity.
- Global environment to discuss with diversity opinion
We hire engineers from all over the world and have a team with a wide variety of technologies and experiences.
This environment generates atmosphere for open discussion.
- Remote working
Engineers are supposed to focus on creative tasks. Creative tasks can be achieved anywhere and any time.
Unfortunately in Japan, even creative workers need to spend two hours for jam packed commuting.
We believe spending this two hours for family or studying make our life better.
However we also see pros and cons of complete remote working. So we take half remote, half on site working by individual needs.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Minimum Communication Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 6000K|