EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
IT (Other) - In-house System Operator
Join our team of Client Technical Support Engineers who provide professional IT services to our small-to-medium-scale and large enterprise client customers. EIRE Systems offers a varied and challenging IT services career in a highly diverse and fast-moving business environment.
As a Client Technical Support Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide exceptional customer support for various end-user computing technologies - i.e. desktop PCs, mobile devices, network printers and other office equipment, standard office and financial applications, client-server and cloud/web-based solutions etc.
- Learn and familiarize yourself with our client support model and our customers' technical environments. Contribute to improving processes and documentation with the goal of improving the level of support provided to clients.
- Interact with end users to clarify their needs and identify which standard IT solutions are the most appropriate and available to fulfill their requests.
- Troubleshoot user account access issues and process access management requests (e.g. Active Directory account, remote access account, etc…)
- Administer asset management processes as they relate to computing inventory records and IT assets lifecycle (acquisition, relocation, maintenance, and disposal). Also assist in conducting computing inventory audits.
- Contribute to IT projects as needed and as coordinated by the assigned project manager.
- Future career development:
Your high work ethic and willingness to work on developing your technical and professional expertise will be rewarded with ongoing opportunities to be involved in a wide range IT projects and support services such as:
- Enterprise PC deployment and upgrade projects
- Email and network software installation and support,
- Server/Network design, installation, configuration and testing;
- Security solutions (firewalls/encryption technologies) installation and testing;
- Project management, project planning and implementation; Conducting Site surveys and preparing systems documentation; Vendor Management and Hardware/Software procurement
Location / Environment:
- Most of our clients are located within the central Tokyo area. Occasional travel to client sites outside Tokyo may be required.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed
- Polite communication skills for customer support using both Japanese and English.
- Technical knowledge for supporting Windows (OS versions 7, 8 or 10), Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Outlook/Exchange.
- Experience in installing and deploying PC hardware and software in a professional setting.
- Good troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- IT / Technical education background and/or relevant industry certifications such as CompTIA A+ or Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) for Windows OS, preferred.
- ITIL certifications desirable
- Previous experience working in a global or international IT team highly desirable.
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4500K - JPY 6500K|