|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
|Industry||Food and Beverage Production|
Lead the Portfolios of one of the biggest categories of the company and drive the success of its several brands.
Develop and deliver the category portfolio strategy in the Japanese market using a deep understanding of consumer trends and insights and aligning the strategy globally.
* Create and deliver the category portfolio strategy to achieve the agreed targets.
* Have a deep consumer insight knowledge of the market which will further support the strategies to develop.
* Work closely with the Marketing Director and lead and manage all activations regarding the category portfolio strategy.
* Be able to work closely with the Marketing teams locally, as well as globally to contribute to the development and activation of the Marketing strategies on regional and global levels.
* Be able to manage well all the agencies related to the portfolio strategy activations.
Our successful candidate should have
* Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a B2C or any other industry related experience in Marketing
* Have strong strategic and innovation skills
* People management experience and strong leadership skills
* Have a deep consumer insight understanding
* Strong communication skills in English and Japanese
The candidate will be able to
* Go on domestic and oversea business trips
* Strengthen their people management skills and future career progression
* Be able to influence not only local but also regional and global office with their innovative ideas
* General employee benefits
* Competitive salary
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Maya Kondo on +813 6832 8662
Our client is a global FMCG company that is one of the leaders in more than one category. They own a large portfolio of many renown brands, with some that have been around for more than 100 years.
The company is based overseas and has offices all around the world.
In the Japan office our client is known for its well-balanced and positive work environment.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社