IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Project Manager
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
As a key member of the Global Technology Services team you will be responsible for defining best practices for requirement gathering, designing, solution proposals and supporting various modules and components of ServiceNow applications suite. You will be involved in the development lifecycle from analysis, design, test and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, functional requirements and platform engineering standards and best practices.
1. Experience of ServiceNow application-based solution design and Fit & Gap analysis, should be able to guide the business owner selecting right solution
2. Attending, planning and analysis meeting for any new requirements and co-ordination with business owners
3. Capturing details, assisting to make BRD, FDD, writing use cases and test cases
4. Performing system integration test and coordinating with business owners for user acceptance test and getting sign off
5. Should be well-versed with IT change management process
6. Working with ServiceNow development team to ensure that the business requirements are fully met
7. Managing user expectations throughout projects, communicate status, problems and issues to users and management
8. Working with multiple IT teams on resolving/closing out issues
9. Prepare and report project performance metrics and KPIs
10. Travel to support and participate in global projects and workshops as needed
•Strong Experience in ServiceNow Customer Service Management implementation and Industry Experience
•Must have BS Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of experience as a business analyst of ServiceNow implementation and support
•Good knowledge of ServiceNow platform administration.
•Desired ServiceNow Trainings/Certifications: ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow, ServiceNow Orchestration, Application Development in ServiceNow, ServiceNow Customer Service Management
•Strong presentation, communication skillsets (written and verbal) in English, and business level in Japanese
•Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
•Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
•Must be a team player with strong inter-personal skills
•Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision. Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner
•Ability to influence and drive decision making to solve problems at different levels including customers, vendors, management, technical stake holders, developers etc.
・ITIL v3 Foundation Certification preferred
・Having working experiences in managed service area is a plus
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 9000K|
|Note to applicants||
This position is being operated by Daijob AGENT.
1) Click the "Apply" button below.