|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterMichael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
Our Client is looking for an experienced Senior Engineer to take responsibility for all Network operation and implementation. The role requires support to the business and IT units in the Asian pacific area. Once implementation is completed, you will need to create technical design documentation and co-ordinate alongside local resources or vendors to deliver the service and support with troubleshooting.
* Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line operational support (mainly 2nd/3rd line) for all lines of Network/Firewall/Load Balancer systems across Asia Pacific region
* Provide operational support of extranet environment (client connectivity, exchange connectivity)
* Design, deploy, configure and operate Cisco network devices, Juniper/Check-point firewall, F5 load-balancer, Bluecoat proxy given a technical specification on the features and functionality required.
* Verbal and written communication to senior IT/Business management when major incident happens (in English), using appropriate wording.
* Delivery of moderately complex analytical and evaluative information for use by others (reports, engineering designs, user education manuals, etc…).
* Identify areas of automation and create scripts to enable the automation.
* Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units.
* Provide moderately complex technical support to ensure availability per business group.
* 3+ year experience of network performance & packet analysis by using Netscout, SevOne and Wire shirk
* Experienced user of Cisco products (CCNP, CCIE)
* 5+ years experience in network industry working on routers & switches.
* A proven ability to design and support Network Infrastructure.
* Have worked on applications like Microsoft Visual Studio.
* Fluent spoken and written English
NICE TO HAVE:
* Japanese skill is a plus but not mandatory
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
* To work for one of the leading Securities firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
* A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 14M/year
* Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
* To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
* A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Company Info||Our client is a member company of a Japanese Giant Financial Group and a Top-Tier Securities Firm with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company provides investors and corporate clients with a vast range of services, which is the factor that made their business so successful. The company has been raising in popularity as a place of work thanks to their excellent work culture and work-life balance. The company's offices are located in one the most important business centres of Tokyo.|
*3+ year experience of network performance & packet analysis by using Netscout, SevOne and Wire shirk
*Experienced user of Cisco products (CCNP, CCIE)
*5+ years experience in network industry working on routers & switches.
*A proven ability to design and support Network Infrastructure.
*Have worked on applications like Microsoft Visual Studio.
*Fluent spoken and written English
NICE TO HAVE:
*Japanese skill is a plus but not mandatory
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Minimum Communication Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社