|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Recruiting)
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Payroll/Benefits)
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR ( Institution-building )
- Talent management of overseas organizations. (Succession Plan, Next Generation Human Resource Development, Global Evaluation Process etc.)
- Global Executive Compensation Management.
- Planning, promotion, and globalization of Japanese headquarters and people.
8: 40 - 17: 10
(7.5h for prescribed, 60 min. for break time)
- Experienced engaged in personnel department at least 5 years.
- 2 years or more of experience in talent or compensation management.
- English: business level
- PC: Microsoft Office
- Experienced studying, living or working abroad.
- Experienced global HR business.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
- Monthly salary: According to provision (determined by ability / aptitude etc.)
※ Including deemed overtime allowance of 30 hours per month (11.0 hours in statutory, 19.0 hours outside statutory) for monthly salary.
(Excluding cases where planning work type discretionary labor system is applied)
- Allowance: Full payment of commuter supply expenses *, Lunch aid * etc. Based on regulations
- Overtime work allowance: Pay according to the overtime for more than 30 hours per month.
- In addition, when the planning business-type discretionary labor system is applied, overtime work allowance equivalent to overtime work of 45 hours per month (12 hours within statutory, 33 hours outside statutory) is paid.
- Social insurance
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays
New Year's holidays (12/31, 1/2, 1/3)
Paid vacation (21 days/yr), (the first year depends on month of employment)
[Contract period] Fixed period (1 year update)
[Trial period] 6 months trial period, same amount salary.