|This posting is managed by:||
RecruiterRGF Professional Recruitment Japan
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Consulting - IT System Consulting
IT (Embedded Software, Control Systems) - Project Manager
Consulting - IT Consulting (Other)
As the Customer Success Manager, your role will include:
- Maintaining high levels of customer engagement, with a focus on customers’ needs, satisfaction and loyalty
- Conducting workshops, trainings, business reviews while proactively suggesting solutions to common customer challenges.
- Regularly identifying and developing new uses that align with customers’ business needs and strategic goals and coach them about products and practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Proactively spotting and correcting any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Mentoring and providing guidance to newer RPA Technical Account Managers and partner with the Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partnering closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Developing Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Key Account Managers from Sales to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
|Company Info||As the fastest growing enterprise software company, the company has already employed more than 2000 people in more than 30 countries around the world including, Japan, Singapore, The U.S., France etc. The company has been widely recognized as having one of the best company cultures, with a very diverse staff in terms of nationality, gender, age etc. It also provides highly competitive salary and a broad range of social insurance benefits.|
- Relevant work experience in a costumer-facing, customer success, account management, or strategic consulting organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player
- Fluent + level Japanese
- Business + level English
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science with experience in programming is a plus
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 12000K|