|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterj Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Security System SE
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Mainframe) - Project Manager
Respond to incidents when receiving cyber attacks; Detection / Prevention/ Draft and promote specific measures for recovery of damage.
Evaluate and introduce technologies and products for strengthening cyber security
Proactive response and defense from cyber criminals
8: 40 - 17: 10
(7 hours 30 minutes for prescribed, 60 minutes for break time)
* If the flextime system is introduced in the department in which you work, follow the time management.
- Having skills and practical experience relating to crisis response and security management.
ex.) Experienced crisis management, BCP and system risk management work.
- Expertise on security technology with experience in technology evaluation.
ex.) Experienced IT vendor, major financial institution; security / technology evaluation etc.
- Hacking talent who can compete against attackers; familiar with security technology and attacking method.
- English ability (TOEIC 850 or more)
- Can share the vision of "for the customers" and "to ensure the stable operation of the entire financial infrastructure"
- Want to broaden the usefulness of society with actual battle experience at the forefront of the Mega-bank's cyber attack response site.
- In order to contribute to cyber defense by showing their skills at the forefront of the site where daily incidents occur, with their knowledge and experience, technology in the field of cyber security, to demonstrate their skills in the game against attackers.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
- Monthly salary: According to the regulations (depend on capacity / aptitude etc.)
- Allowance: Full payment of commuting fee, Lunch aid etc.
- Overtime work allowance
- Social insurance
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays
New Year's holidays (12/31, 1/2, 1/3)
Paid vacation (21 days/yr), (the first year depends on month of employment)
|Full-time employment: 6 months trial period, same amount salary.|