IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
IT (Other) - Other
BiOS is looking for to join international support team servicing a global company in Japan. Fast Moving, highly demanding environment where you will be expected to undertake key aspects of maintenance and deployment work on Wintel PC, network appliance and cabling.
• Request Management – process, coordinate and support tickets as per agreed service levels for both scheduled and unscheduled troubleshooting support.
• Install, move, add, repair and change Pcs and other hardware according to requests.
• Asset and Capacity Management - Asset updating, tracking, gap analysis, reconciliation and remediation.
• Maintain and monitor performance and service levels of all the systems included in client support contract.
• Create, modify and publish process & procedural documents.
• Ensure regular reporting to management regarding performance and service levels.
• Comply and enforce internal policies, processes and standards.
• Contribute to project and program activities as necessary.
|Working Hours||Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00|
• 3+ years troubleshooting PC hardware/Software (Windows workstation 7, 8, 10; Office; Basic Back-office software) and Wintel network (Active directory user and PC accounts, GPO, MS Exchange and/or Office 365)
• 3+ years’ experience working for IT service company.
• Technical skills and excellent knowledge of hardware preferably HP, Dell, Lenovo and other brands
• Good knowledge of network infrastructure, protocols and services.
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic, very good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Willing to learn and undertake further training and qualifications where required.
• Can work well both as an individual and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Willing to take direction and follow well defined processes and procedures.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• VIP support
• Cabling experience (Ethernet, Fiber channel, cable management).
• Macintosh knowledge
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|