EIRE Systems K.K./エイラ システム 株式会社
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Other) - In-house System Operator
Working on-site at a leading global financial services company in Tokyo.
As a member of a small local team providing pro-active telephony systems support for the corporate-wide phone systems and the phone systems used by Investment Banking traders.
In this busy operations role you will assist with day-to-day operations for the telephone systems (IP PBX, VoIP), trader phones and voice recording systems. Also executing work requests, performing technical troubleshooting, and keeping up with new technologies and corporate standards.
● Voice Systems technical/operational support will include but not limited to the following:
● Voice network monitoring and troubleshooting (in communication with internal teams and network/systems vendors)
● Voice desktop move/add/change request management, planning & scheduling and execution.
● Voice systems related software support
● Prepare and execute configuration changes, break-fix and testing
● Prepare and maintain related documents: inventory, diagrams, test plans, project timelines
● Work as part of a team to plan and execute voice networking operational projects - i.e system expansion, upgrades and enhancements.
The successful completion of these duties will require the candidate to work well with multiple business sections as well as serve as a client interface for all related. The Candidate should be comfortable working without constant supervision and be able to identify and prioritize tasks.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services in four main areas:
* IT Project Management and Design Services
* IT Consulting Services
* Managed Services
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 100 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
2 rotating shifts, Monday to Friday
7am-4pm & 10am-7pm
• Business Level Proficiency in Japanese and English – both written and spoken.
• Good technical knowledge of voice networking and experience supporting IP PBX systems, VOIP networks and equipment, and voice mail systems.
Nice to Have:
• Experience providing technical support for global financial organizations.
• Knowledge in Avaya Telephony Systems preferred however applicants with experience in other IP PBX and VOIP products are welcome to apply also.
Other Technical Skills / Knowledge:
• Knowledge in NICE Recording systems – Preferred
• Knowledge of Trading Systems – Advantageous
• Working knowledge of trading floor private lines, hoot-n-holler systems and other Trading Systems – Advantageous
• Familiarity with Monitoring tools (e.g. Smarts, Prognosis)
• Familiarity with Structured network cabling - testing, patching and changing cables
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
This posting is managed by:
EIRE Systems K.K./エイラ システム 株式会社