|This posting is managed by:||
Recruiterヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社／Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Programmer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
Asia Japan Kyoto Kyoto
Asia Japan Tokyo Tokyo
We will assign the project to you after inquiring about your experience as an engineer and future career preferences.
■ Server Development
You will be performing API/web application design and development work for server-side features that accompany the app's messaging and social graph services or related services (referred to as “Family Apps” below) running on the platform.
- Systems include: much of the API, client-server/server-server coordination, databases, and parallel batch jobs.
- Working to achieve scalability, stability, ease-of-use, and flexibility for continual improvements in the services.
- Working to improve work product quality from an engineering standpoint through code reviews and teamwork.
【Examples of Server Development Work】
- Service development for paid content and sponsored content.
- Service development for Family Apps
【Main Technologies Utilized】
【No Japanese Skills Required】
This position requires no Japanese language skills; There are many English speakers working with the company. Successful applicants without Japanese language skills may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for half of every working day for at least 3 months ~ 1 year after arriving. This training is paid for by the employer, and is an excellent chance to pick up new language skills.
• At least 1 year related experience.
• English language skills (business level or above),
• Non-Japanese speaking applicants must be willing to learn the Japanese language after arriving Japan
• Professional knowledge of at least one programming language
• Understanding of computer science
• Fundamental knowledge of memory, processes, threads, and their relation to programming
• A fundamental understanding of network technology (e.g. TCP/UDP, HTTP, etc.), databases, and SQL
• Experience in developing native apps using Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective-C
• Experience in Web application development using languages such as Java, PHP, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.
• A history of active participation in the Open Source community
• Experience with development/operation of systems with large quantities of data and traffic
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Fixed annual salary + Incentive (twice/year)
【Rest Days, Holidays and Leaves】
• Public holiday
• Year end and New Year holiday
• Bereavement leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave
• Annual leave
• Refreshment leave (An employee is entitled to 10 days additional paid leave after having been employed under a continuous contract for every 5 years.
Full time permanent
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume to email@example.com.
西田 恵 / Kei Nishida
T: (0)6 6457 7219
ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社／Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.