HRnet One K.K./エイチアールネットワン株式会社
Consulting - Other
Sales/AE - Other
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Recruiting)
|Industry||Consulting - Other|
• Provide research for search assignments, conduct market mapping, gather and collect detailed information specific to talent pool
• Develop creative approaches to sourcing information and think ‘out-side of the box’
• Prepare reports for clients on the research findings
• Partner the Senior Consultants in setting search scope and prioritizing the research needs
• Conduct timely, cost-effective research to meet and exceed teams’ needs; develop accurate and compelling deliverables
• Collaborate with other business units in the region in achieving Total Groups’ objectives.
HRnetOne is a leading international HR Consulting and Executive Search Firm with 10 established offices in 8 countries. Founded in 1992, with over 1,200 consultants, our consultants are fully equipped with professional knowledge to value-add to the business growth of international clients. We deliver the right combination of business, consultancy and search expertise for MNC clients who have decisively relied on our methodology for their vital business needs.
• Degree Holder in any discipline.
• Language proficiency in Japanese and English.
• Strong passion to develop a career in sales
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
• Able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet deadlines.
• Sales experience and/or corporate experience is a plus
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|6 months probationary period|
|Nearest Station||Hibiya, Ginza, Yurakucho, Shimbashi|