MTJ Co., Ltd
Finance/Accounting - Accounting
Finance/Accounting - Accounting/Finance
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Payroll/Benefits)
|Industry||Tourism/Hotels, Lodging/Restaurant, Food Services|
Asia Japan Tokyo
We are looking for experienced accountants with overall accounting and bookkeeping knowledge. English speaking ability is an asset.
1. In charge of all payments to suppliers & guides in due time following on the credit terms.
2. Input accurately, on time and reconcile bank & petty cash balance into the system.
3. Make the payment & follow up & then insert in the system as per accounting procedure.
4. Make the remittance to suppliers according to the company policy.
5. Filing all related transaction Bank & Petty cash daily & monthly.
6. Maintain the bank balance and reconcile on a month end.
8. Make sure to have the appropriate approval for the payment.
7. Count the petty cash as necessary and on the month end, and reconcile the cash with the accounting book on necessary base in a month and on month end.
1. Manage tickets inventory based on the supply & demand.
2. Perform the physical inventory at month-end.
Travel agency specialised in inbound from Italy and Europe.
・ 3 years or more of accounting experience
・ Bookkeeping Certificate in Accounting（簿記証明書）
・ English (business level or above)
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
|Full-time (Trial period)|