IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
Asia Japan Tokyo
Ahead Consulting is looking for a New Business Developer to work at a large international insurance organization in Tokyo. The role will focus on delivering simple but quality solutions in line with business and security requirements with strong customer oriented mindset.
Client Company is keeping major positions by providing unique solutions mainly through multiple channels at retail bank in Japan. In order to support the Client Company’s growth strategy with value-added services for both new and existing customer through multiple channels, we are also in progress with new system platform to enable simple and efficient operations.
IT is the driver for new system developments necessary to meet various business needs with speed and flexibility while Client Company group security policy and FSA/FISC guidelines are well met. We are looking for a developer who can develop, maintain and support our system with external vendors and end users by utilizing own experience in insurance products services and or business.
• Design, develop, implement and maintain business applications
• Serve as a key contact from IT for business requirement and support for UAT for various departments.
• Manage aforementioned projects and vendors, including offshore.
• Coordination with related departments
• Experience of Web-based system developments with Java or Java EE with application framework
• Experience in project management and business application development process methodology/procedure (SDLC).
• Vendor management experiences
• Good command of English (Business level for IT, Conference Call, Written and Verbal communication for technical topics)
• More than 3 years of practice in application development in financial institutions, particularly in insurance company is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of data modeling
• Knowledge of SOA
• Experience of ESB implementation and/or development
• Experience of Data Analytics tool implementation
• Experience of offshore vendor management
• Japanese language capability (Intermediate level or higher)
• Passion and strong commitments towards own stakes.
• Proactive Solution mindset, generate ideas and self-execution.
• Ability to communicate openly and accommodate different perspectives
• Ability to conduct work in a positive and proactive manner
• Creativity and determination enabling to generate ideas and realize them.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|