IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Other) - Other
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
Ahead Consulting is seeking Network Engineers to work on site with our clients in Tokyo, supporting large-scale enterprise environments with complex connectivity, hardware types, and multiple sites and business units.
The right candidates must be well experienced in a variety of hardware, have experience with large environments, and excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
【Essential Job Functions】
· Experience supporting large scale organizations, preferably Finance or Insurance related
· Advanced knowledge in Routing & Switching Protocols
· Monitor the operation of telecommunication networks and system to ensure proper utilization of lines, hardware and software.
· Serve as the point of contact for moderate to complex (level 2 to 3) problem resolution.
· Prepare and maintain technical specifications and documents, drawings and system documentation.
· Collaboration with management, application development, project managers and other infrastructure engineering groups
· Track projects and report status to appropriate management
· Assist in the design and implementation of new or modified networks and make recommendations to improve services.
· Participate in site studies for central and remote locations.
· Plan and coordinate installation dates with clients, development staff, network engineering and vendors.
· Provide input into the evaluation of vendor proposals.
· Test and verify all changes to ensure changes occur without interruption.
· Knowledge and experience with BlueCoat Proxies and associated devices/systems.
【Non- Essential Job Functions】
· Knowledge of Service Management processes and toolsets for Incident and Change Management.
· Knowledge of voice and/or telecommunication technology
· Consultative and communication skills
· Analytical ability
Working on site as a consultant at a major international insurance organization in Tokyo
[Measures against passive smoking] No smoking indoors allowed
◆CCNP R/S minimum, CCIE preferred
· Knowledge of firewall technologies, deep understanding of network protocols, knowledge of authentication.
· Understanding of organization’s Wireless deployments to be able to design, implement, and support wireless solutions.
· Deep understanding Transport types and have ability to interact with service providers to convey organization’s requirements
· Must possess demonstrable experience and expertise in development of complex rule sets on platforms including Checkpoint, Cisco, and Palo Alto firewalls in a highly dense virtualized environment.
· Use the network standards and guideline to produce solid implementable network design and fully cooperate with Senior Engineer and Network Operations to ensure that designs are fully supportable with high availability.
· Network Security – VPN solutions to meet client connectivity requirements.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6000K - JPY 10000K
（Monthly Salary Range: JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 500K - JPY 833.333K *Divided into12month ）
|long term contract (yearly renewed)|
|Nearest Station||Sumida, Tokyo|