|This posting is managed by:||Fidel Consulting KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
This role includes full responsibility for the network, Azure, and/or AWS infrastructure and 0365. Reporting to the IT Manager, the role also involves making recommendations on new purchases and replacements.
• Manage and maintain the entire network infrastructure including but not limited to Internet lines, routers, switches, and firewalls
• Manage and maintain O365 (mainly Office, email accounts, and Sharepoint)
• Manage and maintain Zendesk along with the Infrastructure team.
• Suggest and implement any other infrastructure-related needs as they arise.
• Manage and maintain peripheral devices.
• Create network diagrams and presentations when proposing purchases
• Troubleshoot issues
• Train the users when needed on the use of network devices and O365
• Efficient communication with vendors for outsourced work.
The company, an affiliate of an American investment company, offers low-rent rental housing services throughout Japan.
A clean office in the center of Minato Ward, with free drinks and amenities.
In addition, English is frequently used in the office, which is a perfect place for those who want to work in an international atmosphere.
• 7 or more years of experience as a network engineer.
• Independently set up and install network devices including Cisco/Yamaha routers, switches, and firewalls
• Working knowledge of Windows OS (client and server)
• Extensive knowledge of DNS/DHCP, routing, and switching.
• Knowledge or experience in setting up O365 (specifically Sharepoint).
• Native Japanese is a must. English communication will be an advantage.
• Team player with good communication skills and a service-oriented attitude.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 6000K|
|Full time/Part time|