IFS Japan K.K.
Consulting - IT System Consulting
Consulting - ERP/SAP Consultant
Consulting - IT Consulting (Other)
The Solution Consultant will be responsible for leading particular domain functional solution in major transformation projects, in terms of requirements analysis, solution design, building and deployment. The Solution Consultant should be specialized on one or more functional areas meanwhile keep a relatively deep understanding against full scale of IFS solution functionalities and technical architect.
• Take ownership of the IFS solution scope for assigned domain and provide expertise insights to Solution Architects to manage the solution scope
• Plan and lead the prototype stage, to leverage IFS standard functionalities and best business practice, to drive requirements analysis and definition, GAP identification and resolution, scope definition, customization/integration architecture and technical architecture
• Support and follow solution establish stage, to align work method, templates and tools , drive the solution form to ensure it meets with customer business value case
• Assess and advice on project technical risks and challenges, support project management effort
• Keep IFS relevant for the Customer Executive Team
Pre-Sales & Marketing:
• Work together with Pre-sales consultant and partners to assess technical risk of projects in presales stage and to make recommendation on approach of positioning and proposal
• Provide expertise in IFS functionalities to support pre-sales and solution design
• Support ad hoc development request for Pre-sales demo
• Present IFS solutions and case studies in public seminars or marketing events
• Coach and mentor fellow consultants through detailed trainings and other informal channels
• Lead and contribute on internal initiatives like designing and development of accelerators, templates or tools
• Actively contribute to continuous improvement of existing IFS processes and methodology
• Support and deliver safe guarding program to customer/partner to ensure they can achieve value expected from IFS solution deployment
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we're flexible, we're innovative, and we're focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society's greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We're looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we'll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
|Working Hours||9 AM to 6 PM|
• An academic background in engineering, Business or IT (or equivalent experience)
• Delivered ERP/EAM/FSM/IT projects in a relevant industry setting, preferably in a similar role
• Domain functional expertise as Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Maintenance, MRO, Services Management and so on
• In conjunction with a Pre-sales and Project Manager, involvement in scoping of solution teams of a project
• Comfort with articulating and critically evaluating customer-specific business process maps
• Ability to articulate and explain technologies with business acumen
• Previously held customer-facing role
• Experience of data analysis and problem solving
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally where required
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Japanese
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good organizational skills
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
[Remote Work& VISA support available] Full-stack developer ☆ State-of-the-a...
Data Analyst◆Work from anywhere in Japan◆Flexible work hours
◆◇◆On-site IT support engineer ◆We support IT for the world's largest se...
[English] Native English teacher/major English conversation school/annual in...
[Full-Time Job] Customer Support Administrator [Hybrid work]- Credit & Busin...
[IT Engineer/SE/Bridge SE]/Multinational employees active/Average annual in...
This posting is managed by:
IFS Japan K.K.