|This posting is managed by:||Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Fullstack Engineer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Front-End Engineer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Back-End Engineer
One of the bigger e-commerce companies in the world is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Engineer!
They are looking for someone who enjoys working on data processing & analytics, can develop highly scalable solutions uncovering interesting facets from user behavior data for business success.
- Design and development of customizable, scalable solutions for generating broad variety of actionable data for business insights
- Work closely with Data Scientists & Search Platform Engineers, understand their need & provide meaningful datasets for their systems for better end user experience
- Analyze & understand service-specific requirements and create generic solutions to be integrated into the core platform.
- Be responsible for driving solutions to production
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translate into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses it deals with a strong variety of technologies so its a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
|Working Hours||Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)|
- Relevant professional experience
- Strong software development ability in Java
- Very good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with Linux (deployment, troubleshooting)
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Minimum Communication Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 7000K - JPY 12000K|
|Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free Cafeteria, Casual clothes are acceptable|
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays|
[Remote Work& VISA support available] Full-stack developer ☆ State-of-the-a...
VISA & housing support available ★ Multinational people are active! [Softwa...
Application development with Flutter If you have English ability, it's okay ...
Skillhouse Staffing Solutions K.K.