|This posting is managed by:||HRnavi Joint Stock Company|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Building/Construction/Equipment/Real Estate - Engineer ( Building/Construction/Equipment )
Building/Construction/Equipment/Real Estate - Construction Management ( Building/Construction/Equipment/Architecture )
Building/Construction/Equipment/Real Estate - Other
Ha Noi, thu do
Asia Viet Nam Ho Chi Minh
You will be entrusted with the client support desk, instructions to local staff, and human resource development in the delivery, installation, and trial operation of water treatment plants and plant remodeling.
1. Check, approve, and give advice on provisional plans, schedules, and delivery plans prepared by local staff
2. Respond to inquiries from clients regarding projects after the design has been completed
3. Instructions to local staff in response to requests from clients regarding the above inquiries
4. On-site process management for major processes (import of large items, final inspection) at construction sites
5. Secondment to the site when a customer requests to be stationed on site
6. Responding to other requests from superiors
* Business trips in Vietnam are available (mainly business trips for about a week, but there will be about one business trip per year that requires a long-term stay of more than one month)
The destination is a Vietnamese subsidiary of a Japanese water treatment general engineering company whose main business is to provide the clean water required by life and industry, and to purify wastewater and return it to the environment.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for an advisor in charge of construction and safety in order to increase the number of personnel.
◆Points of this job offer◆
◎ Work in a global workplace!
◎Private insurance is paid by the company!
◎ It is a company that helps to protect the global environment by cleaning water!
・Language: Japanese native
・Those who have English ability above daily conversation level
・Those who have experience as a facility engineer in the water treatment and construction industries, and have more than 5 years of experience in installing machinery and equipment
・ Those who can understand the contents of the provisional plan and delivery plan
・ Those who wish to work in Vietnam for about 2 years
・Those who meet the above requirements and have on-site management experience
・Person who has overseas work experience
・ Those who are enthusiastic about nurturing juniors
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||USD - US Dollar USD 35K - USD 50K|
Monthly salary: Gross 3,000-4000USD
*Determined based on experience and knowledge.
* Trial period: 60 days (Monthly salary during that period is 60% of basic monthly salary)
Salary increase: once a year
Bonus: once a year
Housing expenses (up to $1000)
Various allowances (business trip, on-site transfer: details separately)
Subsidies for insurance premiums
Air ticket burden at the time of joining the company
Return expenses (once a year)
Company commuter bus available
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
Paid vacation: 12 days a year