Financial Times Japan
Finance/Accounting - Accounting
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At the FT, we aim for employees across all regions to have a voice so that diverse perspectives are heard and valued. We believe that a supportive workplace is one where employees feel they can be themselves at work and have the flexibility they need to meet their personal needs. We'll continue to remove barriers for all, and in particular barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
The FT is a trusted guide to navigating the current disruptive business and political environment. Our goal is to serve global decision-makers in every aspect of their businesses and day to day lives. Trust, quality and effectiveness are central to our efforts in every regard.
Our Sales Team in Japan is responsible for growing the Japanese commercial revenues through integrated media offerings across the FT portfolio.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of thorough sales responsibilities; identifying different departments at clients/agencies, meeting them on a regular basis, planning, presenting/pitching, closing and overseeing the executions of integrated marketing solutions. Client sectors in Japan are broad-ranging, including Manufacturing, Technology, Government, Luxury, Banks & Financial institutions and Insurance.
Financial Times in Japan collaborates with its owner, Nikkei Inc in the Japanese market taking advantage of their nationwide sales network. The Sales Executive is also responsible for supporting the Nikkei team by showcasing a high level of expertise for FT products as well as going on sales calls with colleagues from Nikkei.
Across the FT Group, our people are united by a mission to deliver world-class information, news and services to our global audiences. We're a digital-first organisation made up of journalists, technologists, product managers, event planners, strategists, commercial and finance experts, marketing and communications specialists - and much more. Our strength is in our employees.
Every business is unique and so is our offering. We produce bespoke programmes utilising our group portfolio. You will have the ability to work across the following:
• FT Editorial
• Global Client Services team
• Alpha Grid
• FT Live
• Other group media including FT Specialist and Nikkei
|Working Hours||9 to 6|
About FT Connect
FT Connect is an end-to-end commercial offering from the FT Group. It integrates the capabilities of the Financial Times’ advertising department and FT Live with Alpha Grid and Longitude to create compelling and effective C-Suite targeted campaigns, from strategy to execution.
We expect the successful candidate to engage in the following activities:
• Work closely with the advertising agencies on a regular basis and have constant conversations on a variety of clients; from big solution pitches to trading and programmatic.
• Produce high-quality proposals and presentations in both English and Japanese (including translation).
• Ensure smooth and successful execution of campaigns by closely working with external vendors including freelance journalists/ creative studios and FT internal teams; Data Strategy, Global Client Services and Campaign Management.
• Proactively identify new target clients for FT Connect offerings.
• Work closely with the Director of Commercial Content to accelerate the sales of FT content solutions.
• Collaborate with our global research team to inform responses to briefs and ensure our programs deliver on the KPIs that matter most to our partners.
Other associated tasks:
• Achieve/Exceed individual and team advertising revenue targets, as well as contribute to the overall global revenues.
• Proactive showcase the latest developments of FT products and media syndication research results to agencies, clients and third party representations on a regular basis
• Effectively manage print and digital campaigns and ensure the campaign under delivery and credit notes kept at a minimum level.
• Be on top of the FT website developments including editorial coverages/features, new products and its traffic.
• Attend industry seminars and conferences for networking and learning business challenges and opportunities.
|Salary||EUR - Euro EUR 5000|