|This posting is managed by:||Fidel Consulting KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Medical/Pharmaceutical/Bio/Fabric/Food - Research
IT (Other) - Machine Learning/AI Engineer
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
• Conduct fundamental and innovative research in privacy and security related areas, including but not limited to data anonymization, differential privacy, adversarial training, machine unlearning, homomorphic encryption, federated learning, secure multi-party computation, training/inference on encrypted data, etc.
• Deep understanding of trustworthy AI, privacy and security threats in various CV applications, such as Image classification, object detection, pose detection, semantic image segmentation, etc.
• Identify new privacy-preserving and robust machine learning approaches and rigorously assess their validities on resource-limited end/edge devices, such as Sony IMX500/501.
• Design and prototype secure and privacy-preserving system to empower real-world AI applications in Sony, specifically Imaging&Sensing business.
• Build long-term collaboration with AI, Engineering and Product teams, seek for high-impact opportunities to launch solutions and advance long-term business growths.
• Publish influential research outcomes, give presentations in top-tier conferences and journals.
|Company Info||Company's purpose is simple. We aim to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results.|
• Work experience with a role with primary emphasis on AI privacy and security.
• PhD (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Statistics, data science, or other related disciplines.
• Publications or expertise in privacy and security, computer vision, tiny-device learning, adversarial learning, distributed/decentralized system design, communication efficiency, etc.
• Familiar with Python, C++, Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• (Preferred) Experience in leading or participating in significant research projects.
• (Preferred) Paper awards in top conferences, or winner of international competition award.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Minimum Communication Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 10000K - JPY 15000K|
• Insurance Benefits. Medical Insurance Accident Insurance Term-Life Insurance.
• Work-Life Balance. Time away from Work Flexi Work.
• Rewards and Recognition Benefits
• Parental Support Benefits
• Wellness Benefits
• Retirement Benefits
• Learning Benefits
• Other Benefits